Nice location but the food is horrible & overpriced. Kingscliff Surf Club, Kingscliff: See 194 unbiased reviews of Kingscliff Surf Club, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 56 restaurants in Kingscliff. We have a fully licensed Bar & Bistro open daily for lunch and dinner. Kids meals awesome. We had the $15 steak, chips, salad/veg, sauce and wine/ beer..fantastic. 575 were here. For more info click on our Social Club button. We walked past and smelt the coffee brewing and sandwiches made, all for $10. Magnificent ocean views, friendly staff and great food. Excellent viewing for whales and great place to catch up with friends and family for a drink and view. 61 Marine Parade Opposite the Fig Tree Roundabout, Kingscliff, New South Wales 2487 Australia. Priscilla and Ginger were really friendly and accommodating of our antics. Keeping the beach safe for the residents of, and visitors to, Salt and Casuarina. Kingscliff Surf Club, Kingscliff: See 189 unbiased reviews of Kingscliff Surf Club, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 54 restaurants in Kingscliff. At The Surf Club Bar & Bistro we strive to make your visit as memorable and stress free as possible. Know what the surf at Kingscliff is doing right now. Kingscliff Surf Club. We had not booked a table, and were told, very bluntly, by the , I assume, the Covid Marshall, (whom I think was the "blonde mgr" referred in another review) that we...could sit at at table, such and such, for no longer then half an hour. Bistro Trading Hours: 7 days a week 11am til late. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? asked us to leave at 7.00. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get quick answers from Kingscliff Surf Club staff and past visitors. One of the best roasts ever eaten away from home. Sit back, relax & enjoy the best ocean views in Kingscliff and enjoy a meal or a beverage from our Bar & Bistro. Went to order drinks. Nutri-Grain IronMan / IronWoman Series. Kingscliff Surf Club: Food with a View - See 195 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for Kingscliff, Australia, at Tripadvisor. As a life saver I always give the surf club restaurants a go but unless Mgr has deep training would not risk this oneMore. Reasonable club food. Kingscliff Surf Club: extremley great - See 195 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for Kingscliff, Australia, at Tripadvisor. $28 for 2 beers, a piccolo of bubble, and a cordial, all with a dash of sarcastic attitude, that i can
Indoor Grill Pork Chops, Clam Voyager Specs, Bass Control Knob, How Much Do Ups Drivers Make, Best Beer For Beer Batter Onion Rings, Peterbilt 386 Brake Light Switch Location, Pâte Sablée Sucrée, Social Influence Theory, Delta Faucet Extension Hose, Paris Water Fountain App,