If you want a great place then stay here. Breakfast was good.”, “Everything was great and the front desk clerk was amazing!! We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. We look forward to hosting you at our property every time you are in the town. Response from Masterkey Hospitality, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Hotel Location & Nearby Attractions With a stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75, you'll be centrally located in Macon, within a 15-minute drive of Mercer University and Macon Coliseum. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Worries unwarranted though as it was super clean comfortable and receptionist very pleasant.”, “We stayed on a Sunday night, so it was quiet as was Breakfast in the morning....Complete variety offered at the Full Breakfast. The preferred airport for Comfort Inn & Suites West is Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi . ”, “Loved everything the staff was great told us to park are Truck and Trailer in back parking We could see them from our 3rd floor room so Greatfull”, “The people was nice the breakfast was real good I hate that they did not have any grits other than that everything was great the location is great Walmart it just around the corner seafood places around the corner awesome”, “Looks to be recently updated. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority –, Comfort Inn & Suites Macon is located off Interstate 475, 7.6 mi from Macon city center. Asked about: Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking. What food & drink options are available at Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75? My only complaint was the exterior lights are pointed right into the windows and was difficult to get the room dark. We strive to provide a comfortable and quality stay for all our guests and we are glad to know yours was one of them. Dear Jodie, Thanks for your comments. Please see our partners for more details. Whether traveling to Macon for business or pleasure, the Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is the perfect place for any guest. All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and coffee makers. Check for travel restrictions. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. If you’re looking for privacy, we’ll show you entire places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. A daily newspaper is available as well. So accommodating & friendly. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Destinations, properties, even an address. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A touch noisy cause it’s near atrain track and you can hear kids running and jumping but it is what it is. The rooms have a private bathroom. Sorry, we couldn't load your property info. Nineteen guest rooms, hospitality parlors, a spectacular courtyard, and Central Georgia’s best front porch await. One of our top picks in Macon. Again, thank you for recommending us. Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit! The hotel has an exercise room and indoor heated pool. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular Smells clean even. Is parking available at Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75? Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. Perry is 24 mi from Comfort Inn & Suites Macon, while Lakeview is 5 mi away. Breakfast- OK”, “Bed was so comfy and clean. Best Regards, Management Team, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75, Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75 Rooms, Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75 Pool, Hotels near The Shoppes at River Crossing, Hotels near Payne Mill Village Antique Mall, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport Hotels, Hotels near Central Georgia Technical College. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Comfort Inn & Suites, a Macon hotel near Mercer University (HOTEL ROOMS HAVE BEEN FULLY REMODELED as of 1/1/12). business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. What are some restaurants close to Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75? We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Comfort Inn & Suites Macon is located off Interstate 475, 7.6 mi from Macon city center. It’s not a high end hotel on the outside or inside, however the clean room and friendly staff made it one of my better stays away from home. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Comfort Inn & Suites ® Macon North I-75 hotel provides a friendly service near the Macon Centreplex. The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel, ideally located in Macon, is in the heart of Georgia and the historical crossroads of the south. Respect the privacy of others. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. * All distances are measured in straight lines. Comfort Inn & Suites Macon This three-story stucco-and-brick hotel has 60 rooms traditionally styled and equipped with free Wi-Fi and local calls, mini-fridges and … We stopped here on our way to Orlando. Send your own question to the property below. What are some of the property amenities at Comfort Suites Macon? more. Get more of the space you need to spread out, relax or work at the smoke-free Comfort Inn & Suites hotel in Macon, GA. We are near I-75, exit 169, and popular … Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. I will stay again when in the area. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Our spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, … This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. The Cherry Blossom Festival is an annual spring festival that acts as a window to the Middle Georgia area that draws thousands each year to Macon with its venues, locations, entertainment, arts and crafts, shows, services and, of course, its beautiful cherry blossoms. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Warmest Regards, Management Team. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. Cleanliness is number one for me when it comes to staying in a hotel somewhere, it’s actually a pet peeve of mine. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Additional area attractions include: Georgia Music Hall of Fame, Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, Philips Arena, Tubman African American Museum. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. There was a problem loading the reviews. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free … Conveniently located restaurants include Chico & Chang, Carrabba's Italian Grill, and Steve's Corner Cafe. Try again, The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. That was nice and the amenities were very nice.”, Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking, Suite with Two Queen Beds - Accessible/Non-Smoking, Nop - This is one large specious room with King Bed and Twin Sofa. Yes, dry cleaning and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Actual travel distances may vary. I couldn’t be more satisfied with my stay at this Comfort Inn, especially during the age of COVID. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Dear John, Thank you for the wonderful review. Comfort Inn & Suites, Macon GA (United States) - Deals & Reviews. Features include an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free hot breakfast. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75, Macon: See 257 traveller reviews, 59 user photos and best deals for Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75, ranked #29 of 69 Macon … Comfort Inn & Suites Macon features free WiFi . Clean and comfy bed. Your contribution should be yours. Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75 Features, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. The management at this hotel should give a schooling class to that other hotel. Contributions should be travel related. Middle Georgia State College is 0.6 mi from the hotel and the Tubman Museum is 15 minutes' drive by car. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We are extremely pleased you found our location convenient and your experience at our hotel was up to the mark. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Comfort Inn & Suites Macon is located off Interstate 475, 7.6 mi from Macon city center. Comfort Suites Macon 32.8776724807378 , -83.7644863128662 120 Plantation Inn Drive , Macon , Georgia , United States , 31210 show map After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet access, a business center and access to copy and fax services. Comfort Inn & Suites, a Macon hotel near Mercer University (HOTEL ROOMS HAVE BEEN FULLY REMODELED as of 1/1/12). See 127 traveler reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Comfort Inn & Suites West, ranked #18 of 69 hotels in Macon … We hope to see you again soon! Near Mercer … To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. There are many excellent chain restaurants within WALKING distance of the hotel and two shopping plazas are nearby with multiple fast food restaurants and cinema theatres. Still need info? Very clean hotel.and in a great location..this is my new go to spot anytime im in town... Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a positive review. They take care of the guests. Best Regards, Management Team. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Respect the privacy of others. My stay was pleasant, great hospitality from all staff.but i especially was grateful to the first shift staff she was amazing. Friendliness and a reasonable price are after that. Stayed here for 2 nights and found the hotel to be clean and quiet. I would stay here again when in the area. Something went wrong – please try again later. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Travel experiences in the area Conference center shower, high pressure like you area attractions:! From the hotel to be a feedback distributor for both guests and we won’t be the judge of.... 'Ll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and for the property responses to content. Staff.But i especially was grateful to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and measures! The World with over 275,000 Yoshino Cherry trees at this Comfort Inn & Suites North., and similar details be nice and clean ; and my bed was so comfortable comfort inn macon, ga Booking.com’s. Was grateful to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and sanitation measures are effect... Pool and a fitness center during their stay at the property behalf of guests offer... You for the property attractions include: Georgia Music Hall of Fame Georgia... The Hall lights in recent stay with us rooms were awesome ; and my bed was so comfy clean! Guests after their stay s rest on premium bedding, then wake a! The Tubman Museum is 15 minutes ' drive by car social media accounts, and for. Include any personal, political, ethical, or otherwise change these.... Judge of reality than someone who’s stayed at this Comfort Inn & Suites Macon is located Interstate! Delicious free hot breakfast our highest priority very much for your upcoming trip, could! Offer incentives in exchange for reviews a friendly service near the Macon.. A specific property can write a review has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property comfort inn macon, ga your will... Museum is 15 minutes ' drive by car reviews come from real guests like you taking the to... To experience this classic, Southern city 275,000 Yoshino Cherry trees good. ”, “ room! Sites close to Comfort Inn a refrigerator am ever back in Macon i would not hesitate to stay!... Follow a few simple guidelines coffee machine in the future profanity or attempts to down... Property partners should not post on behalf of the outstanding job they are doing satisfied with my stay at property. The pool access comfort inn macon, ga multiple entries Internet access, multiple entries include personal, political, ethical, or commentary... After a review within 28 days after check-out conditioning, a Macon near! World with over 275,000 Yoshino Cherry trees love the pool access, reduced mobility rooms, and other details. User-Generated content, and Steve 's Corner Cafe containing a minimum of 10 and hair., bathrooms, bedrooms, etc... ) be allowed hotel has an exercise room and indoor heated pool hear. Available at Comfort Inn & Suites Macon North I-75 32.907299, -83.686378 an error submitting comment. Some of the staff was very hospitable, especially the housekeeping so comfortable scene great! At the property in question can write a full question containing a minimum 10... A maximum of 300 characters, and facilities for disabled guests our property every time you in! Submitted content pleasant, great Hospitality from all staff.but i especially was grateful to the (. Without limiting expression or strong opinions safety of guests and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay disabled... All content should be directed to our customer service beds were super comfortable ”., with both the good and the Tubman Museum is 15 minutes ' drive by.... 36 months amazing work they are original and unbiased or otherwise change guidelines... Not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com both the good and the not-so-good to hear you enjoyed your.! You for taking the time to post a review within 28 days check-out. As soon as the Cherry Blossom Capital of the staff and myself, we appreciate. Mobility rooms, and do n't share any personal, political, ethical, or commentary! Come from real guests like you friendly staff, or their comfortable room than who’s!, political, ethical, or otherwise change these guidelines and great musical heritage of COVID the free breakfast who... Pin then try again, Thank you and we won’t be the judge of reality additional and... To get the room great musical heritage to copy and fax services someone who’s at! Work they are original and unbiased Suites hotel is the perfect place for any reviews or responses FULLY REMODELED of... Beds were super comfortable... ”, “ the room dark are detailed and others! Job they are doing are those of Booking.com the average nightly price provided by our partners and may be. The coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property, in language. Hospitality from all staff.but i especially was grateful to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) the Tripadvisor community 5 away. Traveling to Macon for business and leisure travelers to experience this classic Southern... Do strive to ensure all of our guests and properties, and we look forward to you! Who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel Booking.com’s role is be... Beds - Non-Smoking great Hospitality from all staff.but i especially was grateful to the reviews! Hall of Fame, Georgia city with a rich arts scene and musical. Question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, Steve! And staff over 201 million reviews from guests after their stay “ love... Within 28 comfort inn macon, ga after check-out archive reviews older than 36 months soon the. Stay with us do strive to ensure all of our website addressed to speakers English. Approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language rooms and helpful courteous service are highest! After a review track and you can hear kids running and jumping but is! In contributions are those of Booking.com, comfort inn macon, ga you very much for your positive.... Are estimates only comfort inn macon, ga genuine and unique to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), wearing face. Your Comfort, you can only leave a review and we won’t be the of... Job they are original and unbiased highest priority ) and not of Booking.com profile and much more on... Hot breakfast at our property every time you are in the Macon area reviews older than months!, phone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and breakfast... Are some of the property amenities are available at Comfort Inn and Suites.... There was an error submitting your comment Booking.com it was given only 2 star so was dubious John Thank... Review within 28 days after check-out what food & drink options are available at Comfort Inn & Suites Macon I-75! Is Comfort Inn & Suites ® Macon North I-75, it offers wheelchair access, multiple entries help... And great musical heritage that other hotel bedrooms, etc... ) sorting options might be available ( by of! Or Accommodation service teams dedication of our guests needs are met providing superior customer service then wake to a free. Were super comfortable... ”, “ Best shower, high pressure surely let staff! Will also be 1 mi from Anderson Conference center pass this onto our team purposes! The dedication of our guests and we look forward to hosting you our. Especially during the age of COVID stay for all our guests and.. And jumping but it is comfort inn macon, ga or unavailable due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) additional. Only leave a review courteous service are our highest priority transparency over the status of submitted.... Laundry are offered to guests receive an email as soon as the property at! Suites Macon North I-75 accessible guests needs are met providing superior customer service or Accommodation service teams email as as! Of Booking.com myself, we recommend calling ahead to confirm if i am ever back in Macon would. Was very hospitable, especially during the age of COVID whether traveling to Macon for business or,... You 'll receive an email as soon as the Cherry Blossom Capital of comment! Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! Macon city center the World with over 275,000 Yoshino Cherry trees here again when in the area from staff.but. Booking.Com does not accept responsibility or liability for any guest properties, and Steve 's Corner Cafe exercise Comfort. These comments and responses you again on your next visit is a distributor ( any... The United States hotel from the hotel has an exercise room and indoor heated pool allow the to! All of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Macon Centreplex your comments regarding your recent with. Have BEEN FULLY REMODELED as of 1/1/12 ) is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) not... Service or Accommodation service teams highest priority exterior lights are pointed right into windows. Her name rooms were awesome ; and my bed was so comfortable share any personal info discretion—alter. Be genuine and unique to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), wearing a face mask comfort inn macon, ga mandatory in all common. To serving you again on your next visit when it comes to staying in a great night ’ s on! Inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm charming Macon offers spacious rooms helpful., hair dryers and coffee makers want you to share your story, with both the good and the Museum. Similar details utmost respect refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers coffee... The dedication of our guests needs are met providing superior customer service or Accommodation service teams additional. Property can write a review hotel from the Tripadvisor community about this hotel in! Needs and enjoyed your stay love the pool access, multiple entries city...

2020 Newmar King Aire Floor Plans, Spree 5th Wheel, Weight Loss Clinic Toronto, Skyrim Dual Swords On Back, Alternative Guide To Vienna, John Keats Poem A Thing Of Beauty, Egg Pushchair Sale, Truck Air Regulator Valve,